Monday, September 21, 2015. 9 a.m. Shotgun Start
Royal Melbourne Country Club – Long Grove, Illinois
Hosted by Amy and Mark Wilson
Benefitting Blessings in a Backpack (501c3)
Join us on September 21 for the Mark Wilson Charity Classic – hosted by Amy and Mark Wilson. The Classic will benefit Blessings in a Backpack – People Magazine’s Charity of 2012. Blessings in a Backpack is a results-oriented program designed to feed elementary school children whose families qualify for the federally-funded National School Lunch Program and have little to no food on the weekends.
Blessings in a Backpack contributes to better test scores, improved reading skills, positive behavior, improved health, and increased school attendance. As little as $100 feeds one American school child for an entire 38-week school year. Blessings in a Backpack currently feeds over 76,000 children in 780 schools, spanning 44 states and the District of Columbia. To learn more, please visit www.blessingsinabackpack.org.
Charity Classic Highlights:
- 18-hole golf scramble where foursomes will be joined by a PGA Tour professional golfer or a celebrity.
- Player gift bags, pro-clinic warm-up, medalist prizes, hole prizes, and a $1 MILLION shot opportunity.
- Mix and mingle with all the attendees at a private, players-only breakfast.
- Opportunity to participate in silent and live auctions
- Share stories and celebrate victories at an end-of-day award luncheon.
- Sponsorships and donations are tax-deductible. They will be paid directly to Blessings in a Backpack – a 501c3 organization.
Questions? Please contact Ann Spilker at email@example.com or (617) 460-6411